Our company is specialised in the renovation, repair and sale of screw and bolt-making machinery.
HBR srl is made up of a team of highly qualified technicians led by the Director Claudio Frigerio. Mr. Frigerio, with a working experience of over 40 years, was initially taken on (from 1973 to 1989) as an installation mechanic with a leading company in the sector and then (from 1990) as owner of the company Revi-Press sas, thus guaranteeing a professional result and high quality standards. HBR srl is structured so as to fully satisfy the demands of our clients:
- We carry out renovations on all types and models of cold heading, threading and slotting machines on the market;
- We carry out speedy repairs either in our workshops or directly at the client’s site, guaranteeing full post-repair assistance;
- We sell used machines, from heading machines (2-blow or progressive) to thread rolling machines (linear or rotating), provided to the client following either a simple inspection or full renovation;
- We offer periodic maintenance depending on requirements and permanent technical support for all problems;
- We develop our own mechanical modifications, designed and tested by our technicians, significantly increasing the machinery’s productivity.
- We provide spare parts in compliance with the original in terms of design and production, for every type of screw and bolt-making machine.
HBR srl is also able to provide technological solutions (oil recovery basins, systems for fluid decanting, CE-standard soundless booths, personalised operator platforms, latest wire straighteners, etc.) and electronic solutions (CE-standard plc and inverter electronic booths, machine-mounted touch-screen computer, integrated power sensors, extraction and filtering of fumes, micro opening system, etc.) which comply with current safety regulations.